home profile Friends twitter follow
iloveyou friends !
Wednesday, 2 May 2012 @ 02:54 | 0 individual(s)
MY DEAR FRIENDS .. <3

^^When we firts talked to eaceh other ..
^^I knew we would always be friends ..
^^Our friendship has kept on growing ..
^^And i'll be here to the end ..

#You listen when i have a problem ..
#And help dry the tears on my face ..
#You take me away my sorrow..
#And put happines in it's place ..

()We can't forget the fun we've had ..
()Laughing 'til our faces turn blue ..
()Talking of things only we find funny ..
()People think we're insane-if they on KNEW !





{!} ILOVEYOU FRIENDS {!}
Anis Syaqeela

11 year old.
my birthday is 18 december.
this is my personal site.
◄ OLDER POSTS // NEWER POSTS ►
comment
"/>
Credits
Layout made by S.Mell
Inspiration from fallingyou
resources from x x x x x.